[Owncloud] Plugins not playing nice with navigation/header/footer

Aaron Reichman areichman.kde at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 21:26:15 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to play around with plugins a little bit and, while I'm not
having any problems getting them to run, I don't know how to get them into
the navigation and have them recognize the showheader() and showfooter()
functions. I can make a navigation entry show up but no matter what files I
require I keep being told the OC_UTIL class is not found. Can anybody help
me figure out how to get my plugins to play nice with everybody else?

Aaron