[Owncloud] filesize problem?

Johannes Paechnatz jpaechnatz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:39:34 UTC 2010

hello.

I have a question concerning windows access to owncloud.

server/webinterface, linux client are working well - php.ini
filesize/max upload are set to 1024M, script execution time is set
120s.
I managed it to get access from windows 7 to my owncloud, althougt m$
forced me to tweak the registry - authtype basic and max filesize to
4gb.

But even uploading/copying a small file to the webdav folder triggers
a file to large error. (92kb jpeg picture???)

thanks for all usefull hints. ;-)

cu Joh.
--
Johannes Paechnatz

--> http://simplyroot.blogspot.com/

"Der Mangel an Urteilskraft ist eigentlich das, was man Dummheit
nennt, und einem solchen Gebrechen ist gar nicht abzuhelfen." - I.Kant
- Kritik d. reinen Vernunft

--> jabber/xmpp: jpaechnatz at gmail.com
--> icq: #22621122
--> skype: jpaechnatz