[Owncloud] release 1.0

Bugs Bane bugsbane at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 05:17:41 UTC 2010

This probably is in Konqueror, not OwnCloud, but you don't seem to be
able to actually select any item (for download / delete) in OwnCloud
when using Konqueror. The checkboxes to the left of the uploaded files
just don't "check" (ie you can't put a tick in them).

I tried with:
Konqueror 4.4.4 with QT 4.6.3 on Archlinux
Konqueror 4.4.85 with QT 4.7.0 beta 1 on Kubuntu Lucid

FF (Linux and Win Vista) and Rekonq seem to work fine.