[Owncloud] ownCloud 1.0 RC1

cody at killsudo.info cody at killsudo.info
Fri Jun 11 15:39:19 UTC 2010

Subject: Re: [Owncloud] ownCloud 1.0 RC1
From:    cody at killsudo.info
Date:    Fri, June 11, 2010 12:44 am
To:      "Frank Karlitschek" <karlitschek at kde.org>

Congrats to all on the RC1 release of OwnCloud.

1. Downloading files with a space in the file name results in a broken
file name. IE if the file is called 06 This song.mp3 the download will
result as 06 . (ie must be renamed and this is annoying)

2. I can't download a folder full of individual files. When I select the
folder and then hit the download button a new tab opens with a blank white
page. Resulting url is

******.info/files/api.php?action=get&dir=&file=this song

I believe the whitespace in the filename is causing the trouble.

3. Is there anyway of getting around the php upload file size limitation
so that rest of my php webapps continue to keep a reasonable file size
limitation? I really don't feel comfortable allowing 8gb file uploads to
all applications tho I want that ability in OwnCloud and I imagine so
would many others who will be running OwnCloud alongside other webapps.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Cheers!

Cody