[Owncloud] XML-Error list files with german umlauts

Reinhard Schneidewind mailing_lists at bluevisiontec.com
Tue Jul 13 21:42:50 UTC 2010

  On 2010-07-13 22:22, Robin wrote:
> I was thinking of using json for that in the future, do you know anything
> about how json handles utf8 or other non-ascii characters?

Yes, json would be the easier way to transfer such data. There should not be
a problem with html-entities or utf8-charachters [1].
As I saw there is only self-written javascript used. but I recommend to use
jQuery, which is provided under MIT-Licence and makes live much easier
(for example handling of ajax requests with json response).

Regards, schnere

[1] http://php.net/manual/en/function.json-encode.php