[Owncloud] Suggestions

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Thu Jul 8 14:43:20 UTC 2010

I'm quite new to working with OwnCloud (and hoping to develop where I can).

Was there ever a decision made on whether to develop everything from
scratch, or is it OK to use current open source code inside ownCloud.

The reason I ask is primarilly for the text editor... I can see this
being implemented very quickly using TinyMCE. I can see merits to both
starting from scratch or building on top of that...

What do you guys think?

K.