[Owncloud] Table prefix

Aldo "xoen" Giambelluca xoen at xoen.org
Sun Jul 4 05:58:53 UTC 2010

2010/7/3 Pauleman (DerPaul) <Pauleman at derpaul.net>:
> Hello there,
>
> as my provider offers me only one database (schema), I have to install
> everthing into this schema. While I've got a wordpress installation, I
> can identify the wordpress tables on a user choosen prefix. The default
> there is 'wp_'. Unfortunately I miss such feature for the owncloud
> tables. Is there any plan to fix this? I will highly appreciate such
> kind of feature.
I've implemented it here
(http://gitorious.org/~xoen/owncloud/xoen-owncloud - branch
"table-prefix"), here what I've done:
 * I've added a row in the configuration form
 * Create tables with the right name
 * changed all the query in /inc/lib_*.php, it uses the name with the prefix.

It should work. Are there other places where queries are executed?

--
Aldo "xoen" Giambelluca <xoen at xoen.org>