[Owncloud] GSoc idea .. Sync Client with GTK or Java

Matías Hernández Arellano msdark at archlinux.cl
Thu Apr 8 01:17:11 UTC 2010

Hi!, my name is Matías Hernández, I am a student of Civil Engineering
Informatics, University Católical del Maule, Talca, Chile.

I have several years as a user and developer of free software and
programming experience from around 2002.

My idea for GSoC is to create a sync client for the GNOME desktop, ie,
using GTK, is it possible that this idea is accepted?.

The other idea is to create a Java client synchronization, allowing
easily run on any platform.