[Open-collaboration-services] New module: Buildservice

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Fri Aug 13 13:36:50 CEST 2010

Hello there!

  As some of you already know, Frank, Sebas and i are working on a way of
integrating the MeeGo and openSuse build services into Qt Creator. We are
doing this by providing the required functionality for such integration
through OCS. As such, we have the need for a new (optional, of course) module
to be constructed, and i have just inserted the description of this into the
1.6 draft on the fdo wiki:

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/open-collaboration-services-
draft#BUILDSERVICE
(or tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/2uy2s8j )

  As you can tell from the lack of examples, this is not yet finalized,
however it would be great to get some feedback from the wider public on this.
To further describe the sort of things we are wanting to build with it, the
following is a link to the mockups we have for the Qt Creator plugin:
http://tinyurl.com/3agt9up

  Hopefully this makes some semblance of sense ;) Thank you in advance for
your responses!

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/