[Open-collaboration-services] Opendesktop testserver help

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:03:37 CEST 2010

2010/8/10 Frank Karlitschek <karlitschek at kde.org>

> Hi Diego,
>

> there was an error in the code. It works now.
> Sorry for the problem.

Sorry for the noise, but I need your help again. When I query the testserver
to get the list of the packages, i got the following reply [0] and, as you
can see, it lacks of the downloadgpgsignature and downloadgpgfingerprint
fields. Would you please enable those params too, so I can authenticate the
signatures right after getting that list?
Cheers,

Diego

[0] http://pastebin.com/PtAdGj0u