[Open-collaboration-services] Opendesktop testserver help

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 22:07:39 CEST 2010

Hi Frank,

these days I'm improving the attica library and also knewstuff in order to
send/retrieve gpg signatures to the testserver, along with its corresponding
package.
However, seems like the server doesn't reply with the dowloadgpgsignature
field. I showed the patches to allow gpg signature upload to fregl, and he
said they looks good.
Looking at the output of "curl
http://api.test.opendesktop.org/v1/content/data/128541", that field is
missing, so I'm wondering if the server is getting it wrong?
Or am I wrong?

Cheers
Diego

--
H: Who is Watson without Sherlock Holmes?
G: Watson was a genius in his own right.