[Open-collaboration-services] How to access the testserver downloads

Diego Casella ([Po]lentino) polentino911 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 20:01:54 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

I've managed to upload a plasmoid package and its signature file however, to
see if everything was good, I have to retrieve them too :)
Opening a standard download dialog shows the widgets from the usual
opendesktop.org site, so how should I modify the .knsrc file
in order to make the widget retrieve the list of plasmoids under
test.opendesktop.org site?

Cheers
Diego

--
H: Who is Watson without Sherlock Holmes?
G: Watson was a genius in his own right.