[Open-collaboration-services] Testserver request :)

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Wed Aug 4 14:31:31 CEST 2010

Hi Diego,

I have implemented support to store signatures and fingerprints for the downloads.
It is implemented in the contentedit, contentadd, get and download methods of OCS as describes in the 1.6 draft:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/open-collaboration-services-draft

It is already deployed on the openDesktop.org server. So you can access it via api.opendesktop.org.
If you want to play around with content upload without spamming other users you can use the testserver.
http://test.opendesktop.org and http://api.test.opendesktop.org
Please note that it is using a different database so you have to register again and upload some demodata.

If you use KDE SC 4.5 you can add the providerfile of the testserver (http://test.opendesktop.org/providers/test.xml) to the Social Desktop configuration in Systemsettings and it should work.

Cheers
Frank