D18429: Add placeholders for the search lines

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 21 14:57:40 GMT 2019

ngraham added subscribers: GB_2, VDG, ngraham.
ngraham added a comment.

  These strings are all probably too long given the very limited horizontal space available by default. I bet it would be even worse in wordy languages like German and Brazilian Portuguese! Also I'm not sure including the thing that's being filtered is necessary given that there's a header right above these text fields. Finally, we're trying to encourage the use of the word "Search" instead of "Filter" for search fields.

  So basically all of these should just say, "Search..."