some question

Torres Diosdado VĂ­ctor Samuel victor.torres at funcionpublica.gob.mx
Thu Jan 17 01:44:31 GMT 2019

Hi, i'm victor and i try to use okular instead of adobe pro here in mi
work. my partners told me that they need to erase/redact sensitive pdf
content to avoid the reader get it. I search something like that in
okular but it isn't. I get the task using another terminal commands
like "convert" to change the pdf into a jpg file then get back it to
pdf again. the result is good to my friends. The question is. Can you
add some setting to okular for doing that all-in-okular instead of use
terminal commands? tanks a lot