D18179: PDF: Implement scaling options for non-rasterized printing

Michael Weghorn noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 16 11:20:49 GMT 2019

michaelweghorn added a comment.

  In D18179#394030 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18179#394030>, @aacid wrote:

  > We would need a @since marker for the enum and for the new methods and a
  >  // TODO merge with function above when a BIC change happens somehwere else
  >  would also make sense

  I added these. I did not add a TODO comment to merge for the new printFiles() method, though. In the current constellation, merging them would break the API, since the position of the 'scaleMode' parameter is another one (can't be the last param for the new version, since it has no default value) and I guess this is undesirable, even when an ABI change appears?.