D18118: Presentation mode: go to previous page when left-clicking on left half of the page

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 11 20:56:18 GMT 2019

aacid added a comment.

  In D18118#391654 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18118#391654>, @ngraham wrote:

  > The change is an improvement: Right now when using a touchscreen for presentation mode there is no way to go back. Since this doesn't affect the mouse use case at all, I don't understand the problem here.

  That is not true as already discussed, you can swipe back.

  I already explained how changing the behaviour of presentation mode to accommodate a very narrow use case doesn't seem the best of the ideas to me, we're nice people so adding an option in the config dialog for that narrow use case would be the ideal solution IMHO.

  Of course when i said "i object" i mean "i disagree", I'm not the maintainer so I can't object.