D18118: Presentation mode: go to previous page when left-clicking on left half of the page

George Bodley noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 11 16:41:17 GMT 2019

gbodley added a comment.

  In D18118#391388 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18118#391388>, @ngraham wrote:

  > If we can implement this for touch only, +1 on touching the left side to go back.

  I experimented a bit more with 3 finger swiping.  While it works, it's not really great.  To get the page to go back on, it seems you have to swipe slowly, and I'm not sure of the distance.  It seems sluggish at times and nowhere as certain as the tap forward method.  Clearly a single touch on the left side without affecting how the mouse functions at the present time would be best.  It's interesting that swiping down from the top with a single finger brings out the menu' so there does seem to be the potential of single finger swiping.