D18118: Presentation mode: go to previous page when left-clicking on left half of the page

Oliver Sander noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 11 09:04:46 GMT 2019

sander added a comment.

  I think that swiping is a separate issue.  One-finger swipes should actually be easy to implement as the difficult part already exists in the Gwenview patch mentioned above.  And we probably all agree that one-finger swipes are better than three-finger ones.

  However, if I imagine myself sitting in front of a grand piano and having to switch pages very fast, I'd probably still want to touch rather than swipe.