D15580: New annotation toolbar

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 17 20:18:41 BST 2018

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  How would the new color picker handle "multi-color" annotations? I ask, because D15205 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15205> brings selectable font color for typewriter tool. Inline note is very similar, so I had intended to submit a font color patch for inline note too. This would bring annotations with two different color values, namely background color and font color. Given the related poppler patch for FreeText has already landed, and typewriter is ready for review, that's not too hypothetical. We could even go one step further, and introduce a third color for the border.