D15347: Modify CloseDialogHelper in parttest

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 8 21:50:40 BST 2018

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  In D15347#322414 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15347#322414>, @aacid wrote:

  > Do you think it'd make sense to actually fix the bug you mentioned instead of changing click to a queued invoke? Feels a bit weird to be honest

  Makes perfect sense (if it's really a bug - am not sure yet). It was the main reason why we divided test and feature.

  We'll try to get the feature D15204 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15204> + D15205 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15205> ready with priority, while having working tests at least in Phabricator. Then we can try to debug the QInputDialog issue.