D16941: Fix inconsistent viewport positioning in PageView

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 20 08:18:10 GMT 2018

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  @aacid When is the last chance to get something into 18.12 release? Already passed?

  I'm asking because we have two interfering issues here, where the first should be reasonably fixed with this diff (test still missing), but the second may take longer. Maybe we can split it, and get the first in?

  1. inconsistent calculation of viewport placement (fixed now)
  2. viewport displaced a bit again, when `finished` signals arrive from pixmap generation thread asynchronously, causing `notifyPageChanged( page, DocumentObserver::BoundingBox )` and `PageView::slotRelayoutPages`

  If there's a chance to get 1 in, I'll focus on it (i.e., implement a test).