D16941: Fix inconsistent viewport positioning in PageView

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 17 21:54:31 GMT 2018

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  In D16941#361164 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16941#361164>, @sander wrote:

  > It is still not perfect

  I can reproduce everything you describe there. After touching the file once, a cascade of several notifyViewportChanged and slotRelayoutPages breaks off, where page->croppedGeometry().top(), pageView->viewport()->height() and rePos.enabled wildly change values throughout (this happens with and without the patch applied). It's quite messy to debug, I only have vague ideas what's going on.