D13172: Add AFNumber_Format and l10n AFSimple_Calculate

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 28 14:53:18 UTC 2018

aacid added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> builtin.js:91
> + */
> +function AFNumber_Format( nDec, sepStyle, negStyle, currStyle, strCurrency, bCurrencyPrepend )
> +{

Is AFNumber_Format always for currencies? The name seems to make it more about numbers but then the parameters confuse me a little 😆

So i am wondering if we should be always calling toCurrency() or maybe only when strCurrency is passed? and if not using a different formatting function that is not for currency?