D10974: Add option to ignore print margins

Michael Weghorn noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 24 17:05:00 UTC 2018

michaelweghorn added a comment.

  In D10974#267814 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10974#267814>, @michaelweghorn wrote:

  > [....]
  >  (Side note: I missed this at first, since values for the margins in the Qt print
  >  dialog currently don't seem to be initialized with the PPD default values.)

  Or, to be more precise after a glance: A minimum of 10 pt is used for the initialization and printer defaults for the print margins are only used when they are greater, which does make some sense. (Margins smaller than 10pt can still be set manually if needed). But this is rather off-topic for this change, anyway...