D10974: PDF: Allow to ignore print margins

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 18 14:01:03 UTC 2018

aacid added a comment.

  Actually on a second read of the texts i'm not sure i like them.

  The feature it's not really "Fit to printable area", it's more "Take Margins into account" or if we negate it "Ignore printer margins", because "printable area" is the area of the page where the printer can print, but what we're doing here is ignore the printer margins, that default to the printable area but the user can change at will.

  What do you think?