D12665: Support additional widget actions in PDF Forms

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 18 12:28:11 UTC 2018

aacid added inline comments.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: okular-devel.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:86
>    l->nextLinks();
> +  f->additionalAction(Poppler::Annotation::CursorEnteringAction);
>  }

You need to move this to a whole new block since it has to be in a check for 0.65 not for 0.64

> formfields.cpp:20
>  extern Okular::Action* createLinkFromPopplerLink(const Poppler::Link *popplerLink, bool deletePopplerLink = true);
> +#ifdef HAVE_POPPLER_0_64
> +# define SET_ANNOT_ACTIONS \

This should be 65

> formwidgets.cpp:1073
> +    { \
> +        Okular::Action *act = m_ff->additionalAction( Okular::Annotation::MouseReleased ); \
> +        if ( act ) \

This still triggers if you press the button inside a form, move the mouse outside the form and release, not sure this is "according to spec", it says "An action to be performed when the mouse button is released inside the annotation’s active area."

> formwidgets.cpp:1078
> +        else if ( !qobject_cast< CheckBoxEdit* > ( this ) ) \

Are you sure this should be an else? Why should activation action only be signaled if there's no mouse release action?

Also, before we only did activation action for buttons, but now we do for lots of other forms, is that on purpose?