D12665: Support additional widget actions in PDF Forms

Andre Heinecke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 4 13:51:59 UTC 2018

aheinecke planned changes to this revision.
aheinecke added a comment.

  MouseReleased indeed needs some different handling. It only works in the tests for the Button's as they trigger the "MouseReleased" action as the activation action.

  As we need a generic way to trigger activation actions for any Form Element I think it would be best to trigger the "ActivationAction" in the MouseReleased handler for those forms elements that do not have a way to trigger their activation action, yet.