D10792: Raise annotation window when clicking on annotation

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 15 10:23:01 UTC 2018

simgunz added a comment.

  I'm adding a new test to `parttest.cpp` because is the only test where there is the `part` component that allows me to access the `m_pageView`.

  I'm trying to call the public qslot:

  `part.m_pageView->openAnnotationWindow(annot1, 0);`

  but I get this error:

  `parttest.cpp:(.text+0x14d8d): undefined reference to PageView::openAnnotationWindow(Okular::Annotation*, int)`

  I've also cleaned the build dir and rerun cmake, and make but it still happens.

  Any idea?

  Moreover, then I don't know how to access the opened annotation window. The reference is stored in `part->d->m_annowindows`, in the private class of PageView, which is not accessible from the tester I think.