D10932: [Okular] Option to reset forms

Ahmad Osama noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 14 16:34:15 UTC 2018

ahmadosama added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in resetformstest.cpp:182
> what does this test do?

This test is to make sure that the reset button is working correctly.

> aacid wrote in part.cpp:3359
> Why did you add this?

I added it to show the "reset forms" button in the displayed message, beside the "Show Forms" button.

> aacid wrote in pageview.cpp:731
> Why are you calling this?

I am going to remove it, I was writing code similar to that of the toggle forms action when I started working on this option.

> aacid wrote in pageview.cpp:4333
> why do you set the text every single time this is called  instead of on construction time?

Oh yes, I am going to edit this.

> aacid wrote in pageview.cpp:4433
> What's the point of all this one single line functions?

I did this so that if I want to change the reset function's implementation later,
anyway I am going to remove those functions.