D10797: Add asterisk when an annotation is associated to non-empty popup

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 14 08:55:37 UTC 2018

simgunz added a comment.

  In Foxit reader the comments to the annotations are explicitly shown in the comments bar:

  F5753503: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5753503>

  Evince does not have this feature

  F5753525: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5753525>

  Maybe we can add a small icon with a pencil (similar to the one in the evince screenshot) next to the annotation somewhere to mark that the annotation has a text note associated.

  The approach of foxit reader is best for me: one have a full view of the annotations in that way and can interact with the annotations in the side pane directly. The current approach of Okular does provide very little info.