[GSoC] Project Requirements: Implement the FreeText annotation

Dileep Sankhla sankhla.dileep96 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:12:28 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am excited to tell you that I am interested in the project of
implementing the FreeText annotation under GSoC this year. I have gone
through the feature request reports being mentioned in the project detail
and finding it quite interesting while motivated to implement it.

I am studying the PDF format and also going through the poppler library.

I would like to know if there are other requirements I need to fulfill in
order to get more familiar with the project?

Thanks and Regards,
Dileep Sankhla

‌