D7949: Allow to print pdf doc directly into a QPrinter

Oliver Sander noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 2 21:20:50 UTC 2018

sander added a comment.

  Albert's main objection against this patch was that the Arthur backend is too bad to make the QPrinter approach worthwhile.  Arthur has improved a bit since this patch was originally posted.  It is still far from being perfect, but whether it is 'too bad' now depends a bit on the types of documents you typically use.  I've been wanting to implement a few more things (type3 font support, in particular) this spring break, but unfortunately I currently find myself too busy with other things.