D10249: Option to exit after printing

Dileep Sankhla noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 1 20:50:16 UTC 2018

dileepsankhla added a comment.

  Oops! As I was getting errors in the autotests/mainshelltest.cpp file while `make` okular,  I assumed the autotest didn't compile and build successfully.  I also assumed the `make` command runs the tests too. Now running with ./autotests/mainshelltest, I got the error. After rectifying and rebuilding, I run the autotest again and whenever the window opens for the `showPrintDialogAndExit`, it waits for the user input and exits on clicking either Print or Cancel button. The autotest also stops there without showing any information about the passed and failed tests.
  I'm not getting what's going on and how to proceed from this point. I even don't whether it is some error or the `std::exit` function stops the running test too. Should I eliminate 'showPrintDialogAndExit' row along with `externalProcessExpectPrintDialogAndExit` column?