D10974: Add option to ignore print margins

Michael Weghorn noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 29 16:22:08 UTC 2018

michaelweghorn added a comment.

  I might have missed something, but I'm not yet sure what the "correct" wording for the two options in the radio button or combobox would be. :-)

  Trying to stick with what Evince uses, "Fit to printable area" might be one. Is this one OK?
  Should the other one be called something like "Fit to full page", "Fit to whole page", "Ignore print margins and fit to full page" or "Fit to full page (ignore print margins)" then? (since "No Scaling" or "None" does not really fit for all cases, s. https://phabricator.kde.org/D10974#268328 )? Evince does not seem to have an equivalent for this.