D13766: fixed picture scaling issues in epub generator

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 27 20:39:01 UTC 2018

ngraham added subscribers: aacid, ngraham.
ngraham added a reviewer: Okular.
ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks for the patch!

  Unfortunately, I don't think this solves 391625. The jaggedness may be smoothed, but that's just a symptom of the root cause, which is that the source images are appearing in low-resolution and are being scaled up rather than displaying in high resolution and scaling down as required.

  You might want to go back and look at the image size calculation itself.

  That said, this patch does improve the appearance of low-res images that are scaled up compared to the status quo, so we might want to take it anyway while you keep looking for the root cause of 391625. @aacid, what do you think?