Need help in getting started with writing the integration test

Dileep Sankhla sankhla.dileep96 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 09:38:21 UTC 2018

Hello Tobias,

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. I got the overview of how
tests are written and how they are currently organized.

I have just begun to write the test for typewriter annotation tool and my
first test case is "checking if the annotation toolbar has the typewriter
tool button in it?"

Till now I have been succeeded in opening the document data/file1.pdf with
the current page as 0 by using the object of Okular::Part and now I'm not
getting the way of showing the annotation toolbar and how will I check for
the typewriter tool in it?

Do I need to simulate <F6> keypress for showing the annotation toolbar and
if yes, then how will I check for the specific tool in it?

Need help.

Thanks and Regards
Dileep