D13203: Add Typewriter annotation tool in Okular

Tobias Deiminger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 1 12:35:55 UTC 2018

tobiasdeiminger added a comment.

  Typewriter annotations created with the initial typewriter tool have a border of width=1 (Okular started without existing okularpartrc). But we always want border width = 0 for typewriter, is it? It could even be hardcoded into drawing code.

  This is because you set width = 0 only for EditAnnotToolDialog::m_stubann. But the initial tool entry created out of tools.xml does not use this stub annotation to determine properties. Only further typewriter tools created with the EditAnnotTool config dialog use the stub annotation. So my okularpartrc looks like this:

    [Reviews]

  As you see, only the second typewriter has width=0. The first uses default width (=1).