D7962: Implement several new print scaling options

Michael Weghorn noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 20 16:08:07 BST 2018

michaelweghorn added a comment.

  While testing, the options did not seem to have any effect for me;  changing them did not affect the printout.

  As far as I can see, the issue is in the calls to `QComboBox::insertItem`, e.g. the one I added an inline note to. When not giving a third parameter, a `QVariant()` is inserted, which is then probably always casted to '0', i.e. the first value of the `ScaleMode` and `ScaleTo` enums.
  (I quickly changed one occurence for the scale mode and that seemed to work.)

INLINE COMMENTS

> generator_pdf.cpp:151
> +           m_scaleMode = new QComboBox;
> +           m_scaleMode->insertItem(FitToPage, i18n("Fit to page"));
> +           m_scaleMode->insertItem(ShrinkToPage, i18n("Shrink to page"));

Should this be `m_scaleMode->insertItem(FitToPage, i18n("Fit to page"), FitToPage);` (and likewise for all other calls to `insertItem` below? Otherwise a `QVariant()` is inserted.