D7949: Allow to print pdf doc directly into a QPrinter

Oliver Sander noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 20 10:47:49 BST 2018

sander added a comment.

  The patch should not influence the behavior of rasterized printing.  The code used QPrinter with the poppler splash backend before, and it should still do that.

  Thanks for all the heads up given in this thread, but since Albert was so much opposed to this patch at least originally, I will not push it without explicit consent from him.

INLINE COMMENTS

> michaelweghorn wrote in generator_pdf.cpp:1349
> The indentation here is a little odd in my eyes, since the "if" is indented further than the following lines inside of the "if" block. I think moving the "if" (and "else" below) one indentation level to the "left" and the block one indentation level to the "right" would be the usual way to do it.

The idea was the following: New conditional are introduced that surround existing code.  For nice identation all of that would have to be reformated, which makes for a patch full of whitespace changes.  I didn't want that, but the new code has been indented directly at the correct indentation.  At least that was the plan...