D7962: Implement several new print scaling options

Oliver Sander noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 20 10:32:45 BST 2018

sander updated this revision to Diff 38128.
sander added a comment.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: okular-devel.

  Implemented all suggestions.  In particular, the new controls disappear now unless the experimental QPrinter option or 'force rasterization' is set.  The code for this is not particularly elegant, and I'd be interested to hear from the Qt pros about how it should really be done.

  I did not change the actual option names, because I still don't see a concensus on these names anywhere.  I still like my names, but I don't object to renaming in principle.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7962?vs=19846&id=38128

AFFECTED FILES
  generators/poppler/generator_pdf.cpp