Google Summer of Code project candidates

haxtibal at posteo.de haxtibal at posteo.de
Fri Jan 19 09:27:57 UTC 2018

Am 18.01.2018 15:01 schrieb Oliver Sander:
>> Ok, you do the write-ups and if anybody applies, we'll see if we can
>> find a
>> suitable mentor :)

> Tobias, are you interested?

Thanks Oliver, interesting, yes. But that's a bit tough for me, my
contributions have been rather small and I probably couldn't promise to
be available enough time. Here's a proposal of a mentor election
command:
okular$ git --no-pager log --all -i --grep='annot' --pretty=format:%an |
sort | uniq -c | sort -nr
;-)

In https://google.github.io/gsocguides/mentor they say "Some
organizations choose to assign more than one mentor to each of their
students". Would that be an approach?

Cheers,
Tobias