D9692: Improve dialog when PDF wants to open in presentation mode

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 7 00:01:18 UTC 2018

aacid added a comment.

  Honestly I'm not thrilled with "Stay Here", though I'm not a native English speaker either.

  I think that Keep would be a better verb than Stay and "Here" is kind of weird since this dialog will most likely open when you open a file, so most probably you didn't even have Okular open yet, so what is "Here"?

  One obvious solution is "Do not enter presentation mode", but that's probably too similar word wise and may be confusing then there's "Keep Regular View Mode" or something similar.

BRANCH
  master