D9692: Improve dialog when PDF wants to open in presentation mode

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 6 18:27:36 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9692#187034, @ngraham wrote:

  > How about this?
  >  F5625111: enter presentation mode.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5625111>

  It's is an innovative idea, but unless there are any other existing examples putting the question in the title, I'm afraid I would not recommend to do this here.

  Maybe something with "Honor the request ... allow to ... to be shown ... switch to ... fullscreen...?"? This way we would rephrase the term Presentation Mode a bit for anyone not knowing what it means. On the other hand, the real fullscreen mode is different again. But perhaps you can take it from here.

  Another idea: Say where we are switching //from//. Or simply ask whether the user allows to switch modes at all (with the actual mode only in the title and on the button).