D10932: Bug 288042 - Option to reset forms (Implemented using FormFields)

Ahmad Osama noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 28 21:56:39 UTC 2018

ahmadosama created this revision.
ahmadosama added a project: Okular.
ahmadosama requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Similar to how the autotest (editformtext.cpp) tests the form contents, I implemented the reset form option in a similar way by creating a function to reset each widget separately .

  I am not quite sure that resetting radio buttons will work well, when radio buttons are in different button groups.
  This implementation is inspired by previous comments about this bug.

TEST PLAN
  I am currently working on implementing an auto test using formSample.pdf, I think the autotest will not be much different from editformtext.cpp .

AFFECTED FILES
  part.cpp
  part.rc
  ui/pageview.cpp