D10415: Fix realDpi function for Mac

Sergio Bragin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 11 13:05:14 UTC 2018

sbragin added a comment.

  In D10415#204390 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10415#204390>, @rjvbb wrote:

  > In D10415#203663 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10415#203663>, @sbragin wrote:
  >
  > > It does work. The old one uses deprecated methods, doesn't work properly and can not be even compiled, in fact.
  >

  > How so? I have been building Okular on Mac for a long time (IIRC since before the master branch was KF5 based). I'm on Qt 5.9.3 and OS X 10.9.5 and the only change I currently make to utils.cpp is:

  Hi René! Nice to see you here! Apart from warnings and the errors, that you had fixed in your patch also, the old version was giving me some crap, while I was testing non-native resolutions. I don't have 10.9 at hand, so, it would be good if you could check that part of Linux/pure Qt code. I confirm that it works with 10.11 and 10.12.

BRANCH
  master