D17801: Update Okular developer documentation

Yuri Chornoivan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 30 17:11:15 GMT 2018

yurchor added a comment.

  In D17801#384009 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17801#384009>, @ngraham wrote:

  > While we're at it, maybe we could update the icon shown on the title page to display the current Breeze icon rather than the old KDE4-era Oxygen icon?

  That is a customized demo. It is not for delivering to someone. ;)

  If Okular developers will decide to share it somewhere we can use any icon you like.

  BTW, I can change the icon on the title page of the user documentation if you like the Breeze icon.

  https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/kdegraphics/okular/okular.pdf

  Personally, I think the new is not very self-evident and as good as the current Okular is.

  But that's the different story.