D14809: Make 'configure generators' dialog open with current generator selected

Oliver Sander noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 13 21:58:06 BST 2018

sander created this revision.
sander added a reviewer: Okular.
Restricted Application added a project: Okular.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: okular-devel.
sander requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The 'current generators' dialog has a page for each generator. The choice of which of these pages is visible when the dialog is first opened seems to be random (or at least I don't see the pattern).  This patch makes sure that the currently running generator determines which page is opened, because in most cases people will want to set preferences for the generator they are currently using.

  Unfortunately, I had to change the interface of Okular::ConfigInterface for this.  Speak up if you know a better way.

TEST PLAN
  1. Open Okular with a pdf file
  2. Open Settings -> Configure Backends
  3. Notice how the dialog opens with the pdf settings right away
  4. Open (e.g.) a markdown file
  5. Open Settings -> Configure Backends
  6. Notice how the dialog opens with the markdown settings right away

AFFECTED FILES
  core/document.cpp
  core/textdocumentgenerator.cpp
  core/textdocumentgenerator.h