D11609: Add support for chained / next actions

Andre Heinecke noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 17 06:49:38 UTC 2018

aheinecke added a subscriber: aacid.
aheinecke added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> generator_pdf.cpp:475
> +        // poppler links
> +        popplerLink->setNextLinks( QVector< Poppler::Link * >() );
> +    }

@aacid When you commited the corresponding poppler patch you did not add this API.

The problem here is:

- In the LinkPrivate dtor we delete the nextLinks list.
- createLinkFromPopplerLink deletes the parsed the link.

My solution for this was to add API to change the nextLinks so that they can be "taken" from a Link.

Maybe in poppler we could add "Poppler::Link::takeNextLinks()" to have a more explicit API for that?

Alternatively changing "createLinkFromPopplerLink" to optionally not delete the link it parses? I think that is a bit more error prone as we have to make sure we catch everything. For example the movie and rendition actions have their own deletion.