D10797: Add asterisk when an annotation is associated to non-empty popup

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 22:26:11 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In D10797#241905 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10797#241905>, @rkflx wrote:

  > There is a second way `arc diff` can recognize the revision […] (IIRC – if not, `arc which` will tell you the real reason).

  Hm, I guess that was wishful thinking from my side. Upon `arc diff` Arcanist will just add the "Differential Revision" line with the Revision ID obtained from Phab to the local commit message.

  This means that indeed somehow you must have been removing the commit containing that message from the commit range Arcanist looked at.